4.06.2012

How do you define purity?

              According to the dictionary, Purity means freedom from dirt, freedom from evil, innocence and correctness. Words that could be easily understood but so hard to apply. Why? because there are a of people who can easily be deceived on by how the world portray the way it see things, Christians and non- Christians. We are living in wordy world which means temptations are everywhere. We go to church, yes. We pray, yes. We confess, yes. We read the bible, yes. But why do we still experience impurity? Just to clarify things, PURITY is not just about doing the act that cause IMPURITY, it is also based on the way you think and how you process these thoughts on your mind. God not only wants me to act differently; He wants me to think differently --- to view love, purity and singleness from His perspective, to have a new lifestyle and a new attitude. - J. Harris

I admit I became a victim of this sin. I disobey God because of the lustful thoughts that I had. Because of what happened to me in the past, temptations follows me everywhere. Satan tested my faith. There were so many times that I told myself that I want to change this behavior but it took me few years to surrender everything. But the time has come for me to change and see what life God has planned for me. I don't want to stay in darkness and I wanna live life the way God wants me to be. because of this I wanna live a pure and holy life. I shared this because I know there are a lot of youth out there who experienced or experiencing the same thing that I had. Now. let's all pray together and humbly confess our sins.

Heavenly Father,
We humbly bow down to Your presence. Fill us with Your holy spirit oh Lord. Forgive us Father for we have sinned and disobey Your will. Cleanse us Father. We don't want to go back to that shadow which brought us to sin. We want to ask for Your forgiveness oh God. Please Lord fix us and change us. From now on, I will walk with You Lord. I will follow You and will always desire for the life that You want me to have and to be. Thank You Lord for never leaving me. Thank You for loving me. All of these we ask in Your most precious name, we pray. Amen

God bless you my brothers and sisters!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment