4.06.2012

Letter from the heart (for you)

To my dearest someone,

I know that God has a purpose why I met you. Not just even once but a lot.  I never asked for anything as almost perfect as you are, but still God insisted that we meet on the right time and at the right place. I always pray to God that when that perfect time comes, He’ll give the right person whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I’m not saying that my long wait is over because I found you, of course I still have to focus on my studies and career after. But I think God wants to test my faith and challenge if I’m still going to follow His will or my heart. But I believe, God is really a merciful God. He wants me to obey to His will and follow my heart at the same time. He wants me to like the person that He wants for me. Of course, who has the same faith as mine and who will accept me for who I am. I know it’s not easy to be in love but I really don’t want to think about it right now. All I know is that I am happy that I finally met someone who is different from most of the guys that I met, and that is you. Thank you for giving colors to my world and thank you for letting me like you. I just want to express what I am feeling right now. I don’t know what it is yet called but I definitely don’t want this to end. J
Love,
Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment