4.15.2011

One Lasalle Through Shared Leadership


         De La Salle Lipa, De La Salle Santiago- Zobel, De La Salle Canlubang, De La Salle Greenhills and De La Salle Araneta- University became united as they shared all the learnings and fun that they all had together during the 3- day Lasallian Leadership Training. This leadership training was actually the very first leadership training that I joined in and was one of the most unforgettable experiences that I had when I was in High School. I met different kind of people and shared our talents and ideas that's why we are all called leaders in our own way.

         Lasallian Students Leadership Training Camp is where I also met Mr. Impossible. Mr. Impossible belongs to one of the most prominent family in the Philippines. He is someone who I really looked up to. He's very charming and cute. He's a great dancer and popular as well. Anyway, get back to what this blog is all about, this Leadership Training helped me a lot to become a such an effective leader. Without the experiences that I had in this training, I won't be the same type of leader that I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment