4.13.2011

INDESCRIBABLE

God did not let me down. I am writing this because I was inspired on the mysterious ways that God did in my life last March 23, 2011. It was the last day of my final exam in Filipino. I asked my professor in if I could take the exam even without EPC. FYI, EPC is a green card that will be signed by professors right after the exam. Unfortunately, my prof didn’t let me to take the exam. She’s really strict. I went to the Student Affairs Office to ask if I could get a temporary EPC but the secretary also didn’t let me because I need to settle my accounts in the business office. I did not pay my tuition fee before the finals week. I immediately called my mom and told her what happened ask her what I am going to do. I also called my dad because he brought the promissory note from my mom. I was so nervous because I am thinking about my exam. I was 30 minutes late. But I keep on telling myself “Why worry if you can pray”. So I kept on praying. I really want to cry but I want to remain calm so I sang the song Still by Hillsong United. About 8:45am, I already got the promissory note from my dad and immediately ran to the business office as fast as I could. At first, the head accountant questioned me about the promissory note and I begged her to let me get my EPC because my test started already. She asked the Head Treasurer of the Business Office and thank God, she let me to get my temporary permit. When I got to my room, all of my classmates were done answering. I apologized to my professor and took the exam for only 30 minutes. I am not saying I could perfect my exam but what I am saying is that, because I am calm and still, I answered the exam smoothly. Thank God I finished everything on time. God is really good ALL THE TIME. I was so blessed having both of my parents always on my side and of course, the big God that we always trust and depend on. I can’t really explain how great our God is. All I know is that He is mighty, merciful and indescribable.

No comments:

Post a Comment