4.15.2011

Tatak VIGAN


Focus on what I am stepping on, not on my feet. Haha just kidding! Anyway. sorry but I can't help myself but to take a photo of my feet stepping on this old brick style of flooring.  It was the first time I went to Vigan for a trip. Please understand. =))


This picture was taken on my first trip in Vigan together with my family. It was just a quick stop on the famous so- called Heritage. It is so archaic. 


My second trip in Vigan was when we were required by our Philippine History subject to go their as a tourist and reflect on the different people and historical places that contributed on the wellness of our country. We went to Ilocos Norte, where Marcos family dominated the place. We saw Ferdinand Marcos' old office and I  was touched by his own prayer framed on the wall. Ferdinand Marcos was indeed a dictator but he contributed a lot to make the Philippines became well known on what it could offer to the other countries. 





No comments:

Post a Comment