8.30.2012

BATU-BATO SA LANGIT!

"There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?"- James 4:12

In this Bible verse, it says that there is only one who could judge people. The one who made it all, the one who made us all. Is it you? Is it me? Oh no no no no. I don't think so. Then why do you judge? You don't have the right to condemn others. You are not perfect. And if you consider yourself as one, then think again my friend. Think again and again until you realize your imperfection. It hurts right? because it's true. Some of us don't know how to look on themselves first before judging other people's imperfection. 


Look at yourself, not because you're beautiful, you're famous, you're wealthy and has an army of friends, you think you can live your life the way you want it to be? WELL I TELL YOU, YOU CAN'T! This life is not always about you, it's not always about us. Jesus said love one another and love others as you love yourself. But of course, we cannot please everybody, I guess not everybody knows what these commandments mean. Sometimes, we are being too insensitive of the feelings of others because we're too selfish to think that other people has feelings too. 

According to Ephesians 4:29, "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Kung puro negative talaga yung titingnan mo sa isang tao, puro negative din ang lalabas sa bibig mo. Why don't you try to look on the positive side of others and you will see how precious and good they really are. Another thing that the Bible is saying about the HYPOCRITES "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." taken from Matthew 7:5 which made me also realize my mistakes before that now I really regret and asked for forgiveness for. I don't want to judge others anymore because I know that aside from I'm committing sins in God's eyes, I am also fooling myself. Fooling myself in what way? I am fooling myself because I'm making myself believe that I am way too perfect than anyone else. Bato-bato sa langit, ang tamaan magbago.


We know that all of us have these flaws that others may seem can't accept because we're different from them. Pero sana marealize natin yun bago tayo humusga ng kapwa natin. Sabi nga ni Lord “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her." Now tell me, who are you to judge and condemn others? 


P.S This is based from general experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment