7.25.2012

It's You (Original Composition)


IT’S YOU
By: Jojo Armenta
I. Here we go again
My stomach stumbles and my heart beats fast.
I wonder what it is in you
That made me often nervous and wet my hands.

II. And I wasn’t looking for somebody
And I haven’t been in love
But this feeling I have for you
Really bothers me for a while.

Chorus:
Because of you, ooh it’s you
Who always makes my day right
And makes me smile everytime
And you turned my whole world upside down,
When I look into your eyes, I am alive.

III. Here we go again
Your smile that really captured my heart at once
I wonder what it is in you
That made me often nervous and wet my hands.
(Repeat II stanza)
(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
I asked God to see you again
And He gave me a second chance
All I want is to know you more   
And you’re the one I’m looking for. 


Dedicated to that someone I admire the most. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment