5.02.2012

Someone's praying for you...

I liked somebody before but this time, I am liking someone at the same time I am praying for him. Everytime I say this to my friends,others don't believe me that one day he'll notice me. But actually it's not about getting him or for him to like me agad naman e. I am praying for this special person because I want God to show me if he is the right person for me to like and sooner or later to love. I am not expecting anything in return as much as possible because I don't want to decide for myself, I want God to decide. But of course, sino ba naman ang hindi gustong magustuhan din siya ng taong gusto niya diba? But when you know that God meant someone for you and believe that He is the author of Love, you will stop looking. You will wait. That is what I am doing right now that's why I am praying for that special someone.

We chat super rare. We talk in text super rare. We see each other super rare. (I used SUPER because it's more than rare but not NEVER, gets? :D) Usually our topic in these conversations were mostly about business not us. Why should we talk about us? He doesn't even know that I like him and I don't want to make the first move. But still, why do I like him? because I believe that nothing is impossible. Though he seems to be almost perfect for me. He's GOD-fearing (he's a Christian) first thing that I looked for a guy, he's a family guy, he's smart, he's hardworking, he's cute and he's simple. When I met him, it was unplanned. He just came. I stringly believe that God has a purpose on everything that He do. We met for a purpose. Whatever it is, I don't know. God can only know, that's why I am praying. God let me to meet this person, I know He has a reason.

If you will ask me what's our status, we're friends but we're not close. That's why I keep on praying that there will come a time that I could know him more and for him to know me more. I want to know what makes him laugh, what makes him laugh, what are he afraid of? What is his favorite food. I really like this guy, I really do. But if it's not on God's plans for me, then I will not pursue my feelings. Actually I don't care if he likes somebody else, I can accept it cause as long as he's happy I will go for it and it's true.

You, if it happens that you are reading this. I want you to know that I am praying for you. You mean a lot to me, though I know that you can't even notice me in that way. I know this is a little bit cliche but you really completes my day everytime I see you online (FB, Twitter and on Skype). I want to thank you for being my inspiration and no matter what, as long as you are happy. I will be here for you. I wish you would know that. May God bless your parents for bringing you here in this world and for your siblings for taking care of you. In God's perfect time and if it's the right time to say to you, I will tell you how much I like you. God bless you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment