5.21.2011

From Nobody to Somebody (Justin Bieber)

From Nobody to Somebody (Justin Bieber) by Jojo Armenta

May 10, 2011--- The date where Beliebers have all been waiting for. Finally, Justin Bieber visited the Philippines for his My World Tour Concert at the SM Mall of Asia concert ground. For the first time, I saw an overflowing crowd cheering and waiting to see their number one guy. Actually I am not surprised seeing those fans gone wild and so prepared for JB's concert because I already watched lots of videos of Justin Bieber's concert in YouTube. Justin always knocks girls on his feet every time he performs on stage. With his passion in music and love for his fans, Justin's fame became worldwide.



I heard a lot of people saying Justin is the next Michael Jackson. He could sing and dance well. JB's music often gets the number one spot on the U. S Billboard chart and radio stations all over the world. His music is like a disease that you can't get away from, your last song syndrome for a week or two. Like his single Baby featuring our very own Jasmine Villegas on its music video. This song became the national anthem everywhere after they released the music video on YouTube which until now is the title holder for being the most watched video ever. If you don't believe me, go to YouTube and search Baby Official music video. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Justin Drew Bieber was also discovered in YouTube like Maria Aragon, Gabe Bondoc, AJ Rafael and a lot more. He also dreamed big and didn't stop from believing because he knows that he has a talent to share to the whole world. He came from a broken family because his parents were divorced, but it didn't stop him to go for his goals and dreams. Justin was nobody before, he's just like other kids who play around and do what kids do. With the support of Justin's mom, Pattie, Scooter Braun, Justin's manager and Usher, Justin's mentor, he became somebody who is now the incredible and amazing Justin Bieber.





As I am watching Justin Bieber performing live, I still can't believe that I am at his concert seeing him personally. I'm not that close with the stage but I can see him clearly and I really want to shout at the top of my lungs that Justin could only hear me shouting saying "I love you Justin!". LOL Well, you may say I love him that much not because he's cute (well that's one reason). But I am fan because he is such an inspiration. He do what he loves to do and as he always say "Never say never!". That's what he did that's why he is who he is right now because he believed. Believed in his mom, believed in his manager, mentor, fans and of course... himself.


I recommend you to watch Never Say Never. The story of a 17- year old boy who dreamed big and just believed, started from nowhere and now, he is the one and only, Justin Bieber.


Thank you for reading my blog! God bless you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment