1.29.2012

A Traveler's Playlist

Sitting back and relaxed, as I was listening to Ronald Tomas Nonet's playlist, I felt like I was back to the old age where music communicates to its listeners with pure instrumentals. I felt like I was dining with an open air restaurant lightened by moonlight.

This album entitled Travels by Ronald Tomas Nonet is a combination of Jazz and Classic type of music that will make your head sway. This kind of music may not be everyone's type but this will definitely sell and will be enjoyed by Jazz and Classical music lovers. Using instrumentals alone in making an album might sound boring and plain for others but when you get to listen to his album, it will proved you that there's a life in instrumental music. In this generation, I'm tired of listening to hard rock songs or what they so called "head- bang" type of music. With a busy and hectic schedule, you might want to look for a way on how to relieve your stress and this album by Ronald Tomas Nonet will definitely make you relax and at peace.

I recommend this album to everyone who loves music. Bring back the old days music and try to explore more on instrumentals. This album also will teach you how to appreciate music more in a lighter and more relaxed way. I think you should grab your copies now and listen to the amazing traveler's playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment