10.20.2011

Mr. A (part 1)

October 14, 2011

It’s Friday night. The last day of final exams and the first semester is over. I, together with my little sister, decided to attend again the usual Friday night service in Victory Malate. I feel like I looked like an elegant lady tonight because of what I’m wearing. I am not expecting to see anyone but deep inside, I am hoping I could see him but of course, that’s not the reason why I want to attend the service tonight. After the praise and worship, I was surprised when I heard his voice again. He shared some passages from the bible and prayed. He really sounds sincere and fresh. Then after the service, I met two of my sister’s friends, Mark. What a small world because he belongs to a small group where Mr. A is the group leader. So finally, I met him.  After so many months that I’ve been seeing him in the church, I shook his hand for the first time. Thank God I met Mark who became a way for us to meet. I really can’t explain the feeling that I felt when he was nearly approaching us. I don’t know what to say. I love his smile and the way he looked at me. I am hoping that the time would stop when our hands met. “Hi, I’m Jojo”, the only words that came out on my mouth. Gosh, he is so cute. He invited me to be part of their small group but I think after that meeting, I think he would already forget who I am. I don’t want to attend small group meetings just because I want see him but of course because I want to share my life with others and how God moved in my life. Btw, I found out that he’s around 20’s and single. I don’t care if there’s a big age gap between us, for me age doesn't matter. Now, I am praying for Mr. A and hoping that we could be friends because I would like to know him better. I’m lifting up everything to God and I’m excited to share the next chapter of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment