4.13.2011

I Give You Control



God loves me for who I am. Sometimes, I feel like I am betraying him for all the sins that I am committing. No wonder sometimes, I feel like God is teaching me lessons that I need to learn in able to grow spiritually. I really don’t want to make Him sad. I really don’t want to disappoint Him but sometimes, the Id inside me is telling me to choose the wider way. I want to turn back from my sins. I want to change completely. I want to serve God with all my heart and soul. Now, I realized completely. I am crying out loud and my heart wants to burst out into pieces because I want to ask for forgiveness. I will give everything to God. I will honor him and love Him with purity.
“Father, my Savior and my God, I want to ask for your forgiveness. Forgive me Father for being such a hard- headed child. I want to serve you whole- heartedly without doubts and by completely turning back in all the sins that I always commit in my past. Cleanse me oh God so I can worship you righteously. Cleanse my heart and soul. Help me to always do things according to your will. “

No comments:

Post a Comment