4.20.2011

        The CandyMag.com had their final challenge together with the Top 15 finalists for CandyMag.com Correspondents, last April 9, 2011 at Eastwood Mall Open Park. Out of 100 people who auditioned I was so blessed and grateful to become one of the finalists. When I received the text message and email from CandyMag, I really want to jump from my seat and shout "Thank you Lord!". Maybe some of you will think while reading this, I am so mababaw. But for me, it's a big blessing and opportunity to share my talents and skills to others. I wasn't really expecting but I was really hoping that I could get in, there's a difference with expecting and hoping, FYI. Haha Thank God because He chose me out of so many young people who applied.


       Let me share with you what happened last April 9, 2011. I really thought I was late but still when I got there, the finalists were still waiting. So I  thought, I was just on time. LOL We started at around 11 am because Eastwood mall opens by 11 am. The instructions were clearly given to us and that's where I met Mai and Mae. The final challenge was a team work. They gave out digital cameras per group to record all the challenges that has prepared for us.

        At first, it was kinda awkward because we've just introduced ourselves for 2 minutes, I guess. But that's what the final challenge wants us to do, know to adjust and learn how to socialize with others in able to do your tasks all the way till the end. The challenges taught us how to manage your time and use your resourcefulness and creativity in making ordinary things extraordinarily. I really enjoyed all the tasks that we had. Aside from the good experience that we had, I also gained new friends in the house.


Me, Mai and Mae


We are all winners. =)



2 comments:

  1. Jojo! what happened here? what did you do and what did you sign up for in CandyMag? :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long story eh. I signed up for CandyMag.com Correspondents.

    ReplyDelete